sell, rent, trade, barter, give or relinquish in any manner your private
information, including but not limited to, your name and e-mail address.
- NetDivorce takes your right to privacy seriously. Accordingly, unless you
direct us specifically in writing signed by you, we will never provide your private
information, whether accompanied by your name or not, to anyone for any reason.
- You should bear in mind however that much of what you provide NetDivorce in terms
of private and sensitive information is printed onto legal documents you will sign
and file at court. Almost all legal documents filed at any divorce court in
California are a matter of public record. If others know that you have filed
a divorce case, they can track down the court and access your case file. Obviously,
through third parties.
- Under exceptional circumstances, NetDivorce may be compelled by legal process, through
search warrant, subpoena or court order, to disclose to lawful authorities private information you have
given it. So far, this has happened twice in 35 years.
- NetDivorce will retain your personal information for a period of 1 year after you
successfully complete the NetDivorce signup and payment process.
- NetDivorce employs state of the art encryption, security hardware and physical practices
to preserve, secure and backup your personal data.